Since Wednesday May 6th, Arboretum Wespelaar is OPEN to the public again on Wednesdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, it is open under special circumstances for the time being (see below). We look forward to your visit and are happy to share the beauty of the Arboretum with you!
- The reception building (including cafeteria) will remain closed for the time being.
- Groups and guided walks are not yet allowed.
- Toilets are available in the technical buildings (near the greenhouses).
- For visitors without a 2020 annual family ticket, there will be an “honesty box” at both entrances (“Rode Poort” and Parking) in which € 5 per person can be paid (children up to and including 12 years enter for free). Exact change only.
- Payment by bank transfer to our account number BE58 0014 4996 3979 is also possible.
- Purchase of a 2020 annual family ticket (30 € per family) is still possible. Please share your contact details via email@example.com
- Picnics are not allowed.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- The benches should only be used for a short rest, if necessary. The distance of 1.5m must also be respected here.
We count on your sense of responsibility and ask you to continue respecting the safety measures (keeping distance, no gatherings, washing hands, ...) to keep our staff and other visitors safe and healthy.
See you soon!
One plant - one name! Koen Camelbeke of Arboretum Wespelaar is trying to achieve this ultimate goal for the maples (genus Acer) together with an international team of maple experts. Want to know more? Click here for the article that appeared on the Maple Society Website.
Do you prefer watching video's of the Arboretum rather than pictures? Do you not use social media like Facebook or Instagram? In that case you can now also follow our Youtube channel.