Contact and visits
Foundation Arboretum Wespelaar
Grote Baan 63 - B-3150 Haacht-Wespelaar - Belgium
Tel.: +32 (0)16 60 86 41 – Fax: +32 (0)16 60 13 53
Arboretum Wespelaar is open on wednesdays and sundays from April 1st to November 15th, from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M..You can leave the Arboretum until 6 P.M. through the parking.
- Adults and children +12 years: € 5
- Children -12 years (accompanied by an adult): free
- Annual ticket for families: € 30
- To be requested in advance, also possible on other days than our opening days
- € 50 per group (max. 25 persons) and € 5 entrance fee per person.
- Reception desk: for all your questions
- Cafeteria: hot and cold drinks and small snacks are available in a vending machine
- The Arboretum does not have hard surface paths. Please bring appropriate footgear.
Arboretum Wespelaar is situated on the border of the triangle Brussels - Mechelen - Leuven. We are easily accesible, not only by car but also by public transport (bus and train stations are at walking distances, station 'Wespelaar - Tildonk') or even by bike (through the canal Leuven-Mechelen). Except for cars, the entrance of the Arboretum Wespelaar ('Rode Poort' - red gate) is situated in front of the church of Wespelaar on the Grote Baan. Cars can drive to parking 1 through the 'Groene Poort' (green gate), a small road next to the school of Wespelaar situated on the Elisabeth Willemslaan nr. 6). If the parking is full there, cars can also park on the Grote Baan in front of the church of Wespelaar. This can all be found on the map of the arboretum.
Thank you for your understanding.
Since a few years we are confronted with more and more Oak Processionaries on our big pedunculate oaks but also on other plants of the collection. The hairs of these caterpillars can cause severe allergies.
Visitors can consult the regulations here.